iPhone X Repair
Iphone x Repairs BreakFixNow Singapore. Iphone x cracked screen repair & replacement. Diagnostic Service on IPhone x Screen Repairs & all Iphone x Repairs.
Crack Screen Glass
iPhone X Crack Screen are very common and our top rated technicans are experts at screen repair
All iPhone X should have their battery changed to allow them to perform better
It can be due to a drop or water damage or even no reason. This mostly is caused by a short circuit within the motherboard of the iphone itself
iPhone is the most wanted smartphones around the globe due to its appealing design and unique operating system. Despite being manufactured by the best team of technologists it is still vulnerable. A single fall and you will be searching for the iPhone X repair services. If you do not wish to go to the apple store, get your phone repaired in BreakFixNow Singapore if your device screen is cracked or it does not turn on. The prices are in Singapore Dollars and includes warranty.
Cracked your screen? See this page repair iphone screen to find out more about what BreakFixNow can do for you.
1. iPhone X Crack Repair
2. iPhone X LCD Display faulty repair
WE SUGGEST YOU CHECK YOUR WARRANTY STATUS FIRST:
Common iPhone X Screen Issues You Should Know About
Here are some of the common issues that you might have to deal with after having the iPhone X repair services.
• No display on screen
• Dead pixel or lines on screen
• Insensitive touch Jumpy functions and touch of the iPhone X or Xs
• Black patches on the display screen
• Flickering display on your iphone
• iphone x screen replacement
Please do refer here for Apple Official Screen Repair Prices. We do it cheaper here and it only takes about 30-40 minutes without any data loss at BreakFixNow.
Please dont hesitate to call them for stock availability. If you are looking for the Official Apple Service Centre address please click here.
If your phone has sound but there is no display. It might not be a screen or LCD issue. Please refer here for more display IC or touch IC issues. See iPhone Motherboard Repairs and it may show you some possibilities.
1. Your have gotten a battery changed battery changedat a third party repair shop
2. You changed the battery yourself
Before, Apple policies stated that customers were ineligible to receive any kind of repair service if their iPhones were previously repaired with any non-original, third-party components, meaning you’d be taking a big risk by replacing an iPhone battery yourself.
This meant that if you changed any part outside of apple official service centres you would be at risk of getting your phone void of warranty. Luckily consumer watchdog has prohibited such action and the courts ruled in favour of allowing third party repairs. Many civil lawsuits and complaints has forced apple to even admit that they were tempering with the iphone software to make phones overheat and wear out faster. iOS 10.2.1 was causing batteries of older models like iphone 6 and 6+ run out faster and automatically shut down.
If you did not buy the Apple care which includes 2 incidents and has a service fee at the apple repair centre. You can take a look at Apple official website for the repair pricing.
If you dropped your iPhone X and Apple Official is charging you $400-$500 for this repair, please bring it down to us to get your iPhone Back Glass Repaired as that amount of money can get you a another phone.
1. Protects the Back Case which is made of Glass for the iPhone 8, 8+, Xs, Xs Max, Xr.
2. Ultra clarity and form, you wont be able to tell there is a tempered glass protector as it fits perfectly.
3. No unsightly dust trapped at the sides and inside due to UV bond.
4. Case friendly
5. Housing repair at Apple is ($300-500) very costly. This is a necessity for all iPhones with Glass Back.
1. Please take note of using COPY or FAKE screens which do not use the original Touch/Display IC Chip
2. This increases power consumption and efficency and increases the LOAD on your PMIC
3. Lower battery life, shortened phone lifespan & auto shut down will occur
4. The Original iPhone X Display ICs have the ability to write code into them
5. If prices are too low to believe its possibliy they are not using these, as the original ICs are very expensive and only Apple can make them
6. You should expect to pay at least about $280 for a Full Set (Apple Charges $418)
7. Sometimes the Glass is copied or the Polarizer is copied but these are not major issues. This chip is critical
Q1:Apple vs Third party service providers: which is the best?
A; If you still have the one year warranty by Apple, then you should consider taking your iPhone to the Service center. Otherwise, the third-party service providers will be a better option. They will provide you the best services at cheap rates.
Q2:Where can I replace my iPhone battery?
A: You can replace your iPhone battery at any authorized Apple service centre or third party repair centres. Repairs made by apple may be slightly more expensive.
Q3:Can I use my iPhone with the broken screen?
A; In case the outer layer of your iPhone has been damaged you can use the phone but it is a better option to get it repaired first because the cracks have the tendency to expand due to which it can reach the inner layers.
Q4:Why we are the best service providers when it comes to iPhone X repair services?
A:You will get the risk coverage for the duration your iPhone X is with us and 7 days money back guarantees if you are not satisfied.
Q5: Do you provide home repair services for iPhone?
A: Yes we do. We are the first in the market who have been providing these services for fixing iPhone screens. However, we do wish to bring to your attention that this service is much more expensive. If you do a comparison with other companies, using the same original grade parts, it is always $40-$60 more expensive than to do it at the shop. Also please do not get freelancers to do this, you will not be able to find them when problems arise.
Q6:How long do iPhone batteries last?
A: iPhone batteries last for 400 charges, which is estimated to be about 2 years of use.
Q7: My phone screen has started to bulge, what is happening?
A: Your iPhone battery has started to deteriorate and charge carrying liquids within the battery have started leaking out of their environment and mixing with each other. This causes a creation of gas build up within the battery. Seek immediate battery replacement at BFN to avoid the LCD also being broken by excessive upward force.
Q8: I see some shops offering batteries of higher capacity claiming to last longer
A: Just dont