SAMSUNG S4 REPAIR SINGAPORE
S4 Phone Repair Singapore Breakfixnow. Fix S4 crack screen, broken glass and lcd. Port, button and motherboard repairs with warranty. Samsung S4 Repair Singapore
Most flagship Samsung screens are made of Amoled(Active-matrix organic light-emitting diode). These include all in the Samsung Galaxy S and Note series of phones that the Korean mobile phone giant releases each year in March and September. This allows the display and the touchscreen to be fused into a single thin layer which allows the phone to be made ultra-thin. Current S8, S8+ and Note models are using the WQHD Super AMOLED which is the latest providing vibrant million colour contrast, extremely bright with lower power consumption.
However, this thinness also makes it extremely brittle and prone to breaking when dropped. The gorilla glass 4 used at the front has also been thinner and harder. This makes it more resistant to scratching but more susceptible to high impact drop damage.
Protect your phone with:
– Tempered Glass Screen Protector (Use AvantGuard for no touch loss for curved screens)
– Drop tested impact absorbing case like Spigen & Otterbox
– It is cheaper
– Nearly 1/3 the price of Lcd fullset replacement
How we change the Gorilla Glass on Samsung?
– We remove the broken gorilla glass on the top layer
– Then we remove the OCA covering the AMOLED panel
– Replace the OCA and the gorilla glass simultaneously
Why BreakFixNow is better at Samsung Glass Replacement?
– We don’t tell you there is risk and make you assume the risk
– If we accept your phone we will cover any risk during the process
– We use gorilla glass
– In-house. It will take 40mins – 1hr not 1-2 days.
– 3 month top-up guarantee provided
Please view the video on the left for more information on how to DIY Samsung Repair yourself
If you are looking for samsung motherboard repairs, you are on the wrong page please click on the link
A: Sorry not all models are eligible for this process. Most Samsung flagship models are able to proceed with this procedure as they are made of AMOLED.
A: Please looks for black dots, pinks marks or lines on the screen. These are obvious signs that the Lcd beneath has been broken and leaking the liquid crystals.
Yes of course this procedure has been perfected by us so much so that no one will be able to tell that the phone has been dropped before least by the dents beside.