The Microsoft Surface Pro Repair Specialists
Breakfixnow Surface Pro Repair Singapore, Fast Screen Replacement. Replace Best surface pro lcd display, fix cracked screens. Warranty for all surface pro Repair Singapore.
WE CAN FIX YOUR SURFACE PRO DEVICE
Surface Pro Repair done by the best here at BreakFixNow. We have screen replacement for surface pro 2, 3, 4 & surface pro 5. This can be done within 40minutes and warranty provided is 2 months. Highly trained chinese technicians competent at this repair will be working on your set. Other common issues include motherboard failiure and lcd replacement for surface pro. Repairs at the official service centre range from $600-$900 and we change a much more affordable rate of 50% or more. Our parts are genuine original quality parts and we are confident in fixing your set.
We also do battery replacements for surface pro. Please call to check for our prices updated daily.
You can check out the Official Surface Pro site for more information. However, please do note Microsoft does not have a service centre in Singapore.
The reason behind this is the vulnerability of the products it offers. There occurs a lot of issues in these products which eventually make them inappropriate to utilise. Well, here are some of the common problems that can happen to the Surface Pro:
1. Cracked or Smashed Screen
One of the most common issues that can occur to the surface pro is the cracked or smashed screen. The screen of the laptop is susceptible because it is similar to the mobile screen. It offers the touch system to the user due to which the sensitivity of the screen increases as compared to the other laptop’s screens and it can be crashed or smashed with a slight hit or fall.
2. Improper Touch Response
Another one of the common issues that can happen to surface pro is the improper touch response. It is quite a chance that the touch system may start function improperly or stops function at all. This thing directly does not influence the working of the system, but you should not facilitate the unavailability of any features.
3. Sound Problems
There also happen some sound problems to the Surface pro laptop. The speakers of the laptop may offer terrible sound quality or completely stops producing sound. In this way, you always have to wear headphones which is not a suitable technique to adopt all day. That’s why it is essential to repair it as soon as possible.
4. Battery Problems
The battery of a laptop becomes weak after some time. It requires proper examination, and then the problem to it should be fixed if it is fixable. If it is not, then replacement of the battery is the last option.
There are lots of people who have to suffer from colossal trouble to find out the best services to repair their surface pro. This device is not much common, and it is not similar to other laptops. That’s why every person cannot fix it’s problems correctly.
So, if you are also one of those who can’t find best services, then contact us because we have the team of professional who is capable of offering all kind of repairs within 30 to 40 minutes. They are highly skilled and trained and can fix any repair correctly that commonly happens to Surface Pro.
Surface Pro Screen Repair
If learning how to fix the Surface Pro is what you need, then you have come to the right place. It can be a lengthy and complicated process so you need to know what you are doing. Let this guide walk you through on how to expertly do a Microsoft Surface Pro screen replacement with a step-by-step guide:
1. Warm the Adhesive. Use a heat gun for the outer edges to warm the adhesive. This will make it soft and easy to detach the display screen from the outer frame.
2. Split The Adhesive. Once it is thoroughly heated, split the strong adhesive that connects the framework and the display assembly using your razor tool.
3. Removing the Display Assembly. This is when you can start to remove the display assembly from its framework with gentle pressure. Be careful because too much force can damage or break the LCD and the touchscreen connectors.
4. Open The Screen. This can then be done once the top, bottom, and left side of the screen have separated from its framework.
5. Remove Screen. To do this, heat the last side of the screen and when the adhesive is warm enough, it is easy to remove the screen. Use the tweezers to remove any excess glue from the past display assembly. Use a glue removing the solution for a cleaner result.
6. Connecting To New Assembly. You should remove the LCD connector from the old screen and transfer it to the new assembly. Then apply adhesive tapes to the edges of the framework.
7. Reattach LCD Connector. The LCD and the touch screen connectors will then be reattached to the Motherboard.
8. Attach New Display Assembly. If everything is functional, place the new display assembly to its permanent position to complete the screen replacement.
Surface Pro Battery Repair
Repairing the battery pack of the Surface Pro is not easy. If you have the right guide to walk you through the process, that would make things easier. All you need is this step-by-step guide help you in replacing the battery pack of the Microsoft Surface Pro, a T5 Torx Screwdriver, spudger, and a T2 Torx Screwdriver. Before you proceed, make sure that you have read the Teardown guide above.
1. Remove 23 screws using a T5 Torx screwdriver from the screen bezel of the device.
2. Carefully lift the screen bezel from the device.
3. On each side of the frame, remove a total of 6 T5 screws from its panel.
4. While lifting both the metal panels from the Surface Pro frame, use tweezers to pull 8 orange ribbon cables from the sockets.
5. Unscrew 17 T5 Torx screw from the motherboard.
6. Once the screws are removed, gently lift the logic board and pull it out.
7. Pry the entire battery pack using your hands but be extra careful.
8.With a new battery pack, replace the old one and repeat all the steps backward to reassemble.
Surface-pro-repair can be complicated if you do not know what you are doing. If you are eager to learn, follow the step-by-step guide above. The Microsoft Surface Pro might be labeled as one of the most complicated devices to repair, but practice makes it perfect.