IPHONE CHARGING PORT REPAIR
BreakFixNow IPhone Charging PortRepair. Loose or Short Circuit Port Repairs. 30 min Iphone charging port fix, full warranty port replacement, iphone charging port repair singapore
WHY DOES MY IPHONE NOT CHARGE
If you iPhone cannot turn on or charge it could be a variety of reasons:
1. Charging port does not work and needs replacement
2. Water or moisture has entered the port and its short circuited
3. Your battery is dead and needs replacement
All these needs to be diagnosed by an expert and we are available for you. Please do hop by our repair locations.
1. BUGIS Hp: 9173 2030
2. YISHUN Hp: 9788 0587
3. BEDOK Hp: 9777 7509
4. BUKIT PANJANG Hp: 9150 8229
WATER DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED BY APPLE WARRANTY
Please see this Official Apple Water Damage Link for more information about water damage phones.
What are the symptoms?
1. You twist it to the left and right and the charging icon pops up (Highly likely)
2. You have been having this charging issue for a few weeks and it gets worse daily (Highly likely)
3. Your phone suddenly died and does not charge (Unlikely)
4. You dropped your phone and now it does not charge (Unlikely )
5. Your phone is wet and does not charge (Unlikely)
6. Your phone is less than 2 years old (Unlikely)
If you are looking for other iPhone Repairs or for Samsung Repairs you are on the wrong page.
We dont do quick fixed and repairs for things like port. We will replace the entire part as the same way apple will do it. Original part must be used as this affects charging. If you use a fake part its like drinking water using a tiny straw or a huge straw. Either ways it is not good for the body. The flow of current must be regulated well for this part. We strongly advise you to come to us for this repair.
Most port replacements will take about 30 minutes and comes with a 3 month warranty for full customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for iphone screen repairs in singapore, you are on the wrong page please click on the link.
Q1: What is the price for such repairs?
A: Repair prices for the lighting port should be about $30-$50 for most models. This is not an expensive repair and should be done as soon as you find out it exists. Experts have warned that allowing a faulty port to be used can cause issues for the internal logicboard and shorten the life of your device.
Q2: Can the port be cleaned and reused to save money?
A: Please dont try to save this money.. this is not an expensive repair. Corrosion and rust will break down the plated port and this cannot be salvage no matter the amount of cleaning.
Q3: Can my phone be sold or given to my friend after changing?
A: Yes our parts are original grade quality and there is no difference.